Friday, October 13, 2006

My current most favourite song

Man... worst grammer in the world in that title. But I'm not changing it!

So yeah a few weeks back I was just perusing through the music videos at Yahoo! Music and I was just letting it scroll through when I came across a song which I had heard many times on the radio and enjoyed, but never knew who it was.

I find out the titles of all my songs from Yahoo! Music. It was "Savin' Me" by Nickelback. Not only is it a great song (yes you can stick your fingers in your mouths and pretend to gag at me... I like it) but the music video's pretty cool.

check it out if you get the chance. Unless your too busy. Then go do your work, like I should be doing. I'm just unwinding after an exam that I feel pretty good about.

You'll need a Yahoo account to watch the following link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home