Monday, September 18, 2006

I <3 Lost and founds

Two weeks ago, I left the copy of Anna Karenina that I had borrowed from the library on the bus. I thought it was lost forever. Then the thought of checking the TTC lost and found at Bay Station occurred to me. However, if you know anything about Toronto, Bay is about a gajillion miles away from me (alright, so maybe it isn't but it's REALLY out of the way).

But today I went to court (for an assignment), and was downtown. So I decided to stop into the lost and found.

And guess what. You probably already have.

I FOUND MY BOOK! Nobody took it, so I'm assuming that as they were cleaning up, they picked it up and dropped it off at the lost and found. So now I can finally find out what happens between Vronsky, Anna, and Karenin, and how Kitty and Levin's marriage works out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't wanna know man. its sad sad sad

3:37 p.m.  
Blogger Jonathan P said...

Awwww... man. NOw I gotta sit down and just read it... you've got me all intrigued.

12:01 a.m.  
Blogger lowonthego said...

yeah its REALLY REALLY depressing.

ugh.

***

and now i realize i should have brought the sweater i found to the lost and found...seeing as you actually went and checked. i am a jerk.

10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home