Friday, May 11, 2007

Mmm... music

So a friend of mine introduced me to a site called Project Playlist the other day. I was listening to some random person's playlist and reveling in some of the stuff that they had on their playlist (they brought back old memories... remembering the first time I heard "The Bad Touch" by the Bloodhound Gang, remembering that in grade 7 and 8 I always put down "Blue" by Eiffel 65 and "mambo number 5" as song requests for the dances that I never went to ;) )

Then I decided to make a playlist of my own. I think it's pretty representative of the huge slice of music that I enjoy. I don't have very discriminating tastes, I enjoy most kinds of music so they're all over the board. From System of a Down, to Sum 41, to David Crowder/Hillsongs/Chris Tomlin, to Rammstein, to Cascada. Yes >_> It's... yes >_>

Well it's here if you want to check it out... and if you know any good songs let me know so that I can add them to this playlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home