Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm finally done

So I started writing a blog. THen I went to check my mail in the middle... and logged out of this account. Then I lost the blog. but I am persistant and so here it is again.

As I walked out of the examination room at 9:30 PM, I could scarcely believe that I was done. But when reality struck, it was like I had tapped into some source of joy and energy that I didn't know existed. It first manifested itself as a gigantic grin on my face. Then when I got outside the building, I was unable to contain my excitement any longer and simply started screaming "I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

For some reason, as I was thinking about this, Jeremiah 20:9 came to mind. It says:

But if I say, "I will not mention him
or speak any more in his name,"
his word is in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I am weary of holding it in;
indeed, I cannot.

It made me realize, I was so excited that I just couldn't contain it. I had to scream it to the heavens I was so joyful.

Yet I wondered, why have I lost my first love of the Word of God that I do not feel such about it? It is not a fire in my bones that wants to burst forth that I must share it with everyone that I see and meet. A random conviction I'll admit, but a solid one.

On another note: I'm planning on taking at least an hour to an hour and a half (it occurred to me... maybe 2.4 hours..... a 10% tithe of my time?) to pray for people on projects and for other things. If you have any requests, email them to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home