Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bye bye life...

To begin on a completely random note: I finally realized why it feels so good to swear at times. Apparently, making the f and sh sounds releases tension. Now I need to just stop swearing, and substitute with funnier sounding words... like flamboozle. Or shazam. Heeheehee...

But to actually relate to the title of this post, I finally sat down and planned out what it's going to take to properly review everything in my classes. Because I'm so behind on my readings for all my classes (i've even given up trying to be current with my class.. I'm just worried about playing catch up now) I sat down and made a timetable of daily readings and note takings that I need to do. I officially have no life but school... No longer can I go out with people or do any of those things that people do on a relational level until December 15th (the date of my last exam). This thought depresses me slightly, but at the same time, it's my own dumb fault for putting off my work for so long.

To add on to that the fact that it takes me absolutely stinking forever to read some of these things that I have to read, it's not going to be a fun month. If you fail to see me much anymore... well I suppose I've just told you why. I'll, as another friend put it, see you on the other side.

3 Comments:

Blogger I love yellow said...

hah...I feel the same way...except I am not that behind I just don't get anything that we are doing! Makes me kinda nuts

7:31 p.m.  
Blogger jelibeenz said...

haha, those sounds are what we call fricatives...other ones being [s], [z], [v], [ɵ], and [ʒ].
-your friendly neighbourhood linguist :)

10:10 p.m.  
Blogger Jess Versteeg said...

fricative is a great word. you should use THAT instead of swearing haah

12:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home