Wednesday, October 25, 2006

For the second time in my life

I've dropped a course for the second time in my life. And get this... it's the same course that I've dropped twice now. My lack of time management and discipline has cost me 1500 dollars (this is including the fact that I still need to take this course.)

If you ever wanted to know the cost in dollar value of non-time management, there you go.

Now I've got to go to class.

And btw, I think I'm going crazy from lack of sleep. Everything's funny and trippy. Or maybe it's that high feeling you get from lack of sleep JUST before you crash and burn. Reminds me of what Brad said in response to Jess when she said she was bracing herself for a burnout.... Brad promptly responded in awesome Brad fashion... then don't.

Haha... too late for me I think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad Stewart said...

I believe my comment was, "Or, you could just try to avoid it in the first place," after she said she was going to need to be able to deal with burnout this term... :)

2:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jonathan P said...

Indeed...... I tried... but I failed.

7:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home