Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blogging.....

I find solace in blogging. It is an excellent medium to share with large amounts of people that care for me while being sufficiently vague as to not spill out any dirty laundry online.

I hope that I've been sufficiently discreet in any serious personal matters... it would be kind of embarrasing if I hadn't.

I read an excellent post today about forgiveness and trusting in God. Many of you may have already read it (or are about to do so). It really kind of cut me to the quick, along with another thing that I listened to (this episode of Adventures in Odyssey) re: forgiving yourself. I know that God has forgiven me... but I can't find it anywhere to forgive myself. So now I want to go crawl in a corner, stare at the wall, and just be done with it all. (No, I'm not having suicidal thoughts... you can all be rest assured. I may be down in the dumps... but not THAT badly.)

Clearly sitting at home and wallowing in sorrow does nothing... I think I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to go do a devotion.

Goodbye... maybe you can check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home