Thursday, June 28, 2007

From deepest darkest.... Korea?

If y'all haven't read Rupert... well then maybe the above doesn't make sense to you where he says that he is from deepest darkest Africa.

But ramblings aside, I am here in Korea now and going to be here for the next two months doing a little bit of everything. For the first week, I will be in Pusan attending a global missions conference (Urbanaesque) and then going on an urban missions trip immediately following the conference. From there I will be returning here to Daegu, where I will be preparing three to four weeks worth of material in order to help run a children's ministry from July 27th to August 17th. In the meantime, I might also be teaching English to the neighbourhood children, but that all depends. Plans are really flexible right now, so just keep all of the above mentioned in your prayers.

It's really humid and wet here right now, it being in the middle of the rainy season and all... but my first experience of inland Korea was the feeling that I was breathing water... it was so humid. This is the life for the next two months - and even though I hate humidity, I'm too excited over being here to really care.

Signing off from Korea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home