Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A century is like a life...

This is something that I read somewhere recently (not allowed to say where ;) ). Essentially, the line stated that as a life comes to a close, people reminisce and remember the events of the past. Since people do this at the end of a century... a century must also be like a life.

Interesting logical implications aside, that's what I thought of as I read back at my last few postings. They've been incredibly emo (as emo as I ever get in writing anyway). But my LSAT is now done... finished as of 5:35 PM yesterday evening. I am finally free of school things... at least until I get back from Korea and start fourth year, and need to begin gathering up my references and application materials for law school.

I now, truly, do not have anything to worry about (not that I really did before.) I can finally rest. It feels good.

I will start by going to bed. Perhaps a more comprehensive update, or a more coherent post to follow at some later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home