Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Apparently....

Apparently I'm an active, intellectual, traditional enthusiast. What does that mean? I'm not too sure seeing as how I'm just writing for writing's sake than for any other real reason. But I'm most definitely an enthusiast. I live for the highs of life (a good thing? Absolutely not) and they really exhilirate me when they happen. You'll meet very few people that have emotional instability levels equal to mine - one moment I'm on top the world, at another moment I'm down in the deepest valleys of despair.

Apparently, writing for writing's sake gets me nowhere. My mind just doesn't want to turn concepts over right now.

But on a light note, I saw Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer today. It was entertaining. Not excellent, but also not terrible. Had a good time watching it... even though I did go to the bathroom as they were explaining an important storyline point that led to the climax of the movie. Whatever you do, don't leave the theatre at any point after they arrive in the Army base in Siberia.

And did anyone that saw the movie notice that Von Doom looked WAY too much like Emperor Palpatine?

And does anyone else think that Stan Lee cameos are getting more and more ridiculous with each Marvel movie that is released?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home