Friday, May 02, 2008

It's funny how these things go

Last week was embarrasing. One of those weeks (or at least one of those days out of that week) that you wish had never happened and you could go back, burn it, and pretend that it never happened.

This week has been great.... got my graduation/birthday present (mid range Macbook! So much fun to play around with.....) and found out that I passed all my courses and so will actually graduate come this June. I also got a free 990.10 from York and they cleared out my account. Now to go and pay my library fines >_<

And my mood shot around accordingly.

Geez I need to figure out a way to regulate myself.

And I need to start thinking before I speak. I say things I don't need to and say things in ways that are not so edifying to those around me.

I also worked for two hours today and got paid for four. But I still need more money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home