Thursday, December 14, 2006

Why YOU should come to Winter Conference

Ok, maybe we're not ACTUALLY "Bringing Jesus back" but this video is still awesome, wonky heretical doctrine not withstanding.

YOU should come to Winter Conference (if you're from Campus for Christ and you haven't registered already. If you're not from Campus for Christ... well I don't know if you can come :P)

--Edit--

So I finally decided to take a closer listen to what they were actually saying. Ignore the bits about SF Conference, San Francisco, and North Cal. :P Clearly Canadian winter conferences is where its at.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan P said...

Lol... but just ignore the references to SF Conference, San francisco and North Cal.

Clearly Canadian Winter Conferences is where it's at.

... Yo...

11:55 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I quite understand the guy holding a Bible and a gun.

Oliver

10:22 p.m.  
Blogger Jonathan P said...

Oh wow, sharp eye, I didn't even catch that :P

To be honest, neither do I really.

12:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home