Thursday, May 11, 2006

Jobs, jobs, and more about jobs

Have any of you tried to find summer employment? Have you looked at some of the weird things out there on the jobbanks and working.com sites? I assure you it's not pretty.

So I'm living in Montreal for the duration of the summer for a mission trip/training project (if this interests you at all, see my prayer journal at http://montrealproject.blogspot.com) and looking for a job during the day time. I was able to find a job with a temp agency immediately working a graveyard shift in some courier warehouse. That is/was interesting to say the least and to put a VERY long story short, I'm no longer employed there.

Why is it that finding a good job is so annoyingly hard? What's the point of this blog? I'm just going to stop :P Maybe I'll edit it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home